Ingredients: Ginger, garlic, cummin, coriander, turmeric, bayleaf, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, chilli.
* NO ADDED GLUTEN, SUGAR, DAIRY, NUTS, FILLERS, ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, PRESERVATIVES
* Recipe cards included/Use your imagination
* Each spice pack is 50 gms
* Each 50 gm flavour will cook 2 to 2.5kgs of meat
* Serves 12-15
* Flexibility to use with Protein of your choice
* Flavoursome healthy eating at your finger tips
* Create home cooked restaurant quality meals without the junk
In stock (can be backordered)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.24 with More info
Biryani is a festive dish in Southern India. I like to explain it as the ” Indian Paella”. It is an exotic one-dish meal that is delicious served with a yogurt raita and cucumber salad and a boiled egg.
It is a pleasure to behold and eat! Fragrant long-grained rice is layered with meat or vegetables that have been cooked in a mixture of spices. You can also make this with Cauliflower Rice. With a twist you can also serve with Cous Cous
You can use Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Goat, Seafood, Vegetables etc to make this dish.
Our blend gives you the authentic taste and flavour without all the cooking and complexity of a traditional biryani.
Ingredients:Ginger, garlic, cummin, coriander, turmeric, bayleaf, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, chilli.