SweetLeaf Sweet Drops – Liquid Stevia 50ml
SweetLeaf – Sweet Drops Natural Stevia Sweetener – 1.7 oz. (50 mL)
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Natural Stevia Sweetener is a convenient, user-friendly 50ml bottle, along with the great taste you expect from SweetLeaf. The sugar-free sweetness with no artificial sweetness and no calories is now available in an unbreakable bottle with easy-squeeze technology, making it the ultimate go-anywhere companion for all your sweetening and flavor needs. Add decadent caramel flavor without the guilt. The sweet taste of melted sugars, browned to delicious perfection, is the epitome of indulgence, and now you can add it to all your favorite treats … minus the added sugars.
SweetLeaf – Sweet Drops Natural Stevia Sweetener – 1.7 oz. (50 mL)
SweetLeaf Sweet Drops Natural Stevia Sweetener is a convenient, user-friendly 50ml bottle, along with the great taste you expect from SweetLeaf. The sugar-free sweetness with no artificial sweetness, and no calories is now available in an unbreakable bottle with easy-squeeze technology, making it the ultimate go-anywhere companion for all your sweetening and flavor needs. Add decadent caramel flavor without the guilt. The sweet taste of melted sugars, browned to delicious perfection, is the epitome of indulgence, and now you can add it to all your favorite treats … minus the added sugars.
- Gluten and sugar-free
- Natural, convenient, non-glycemic and no artificial sweeteners
- Includes stevia leaf extract
- Perfect for on-the-go
- No calories or carbs
- 50 servings
The Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni plant was discovered more than 1,500 years ago by the native Guarani people, growing in clumps of two or three along the edges of the rainforests of Paraguay. In the beginning, the natives used the leaves for their medicinal benefit, to freshen their breath, and to sweeten and mellow the strong taste of herbal yerba maté tea. For more information on the stevia plant, including scientific research and benefits, visit Stevia University.
Try it in your coffee for a caramel macchiato experience at home or flavor up morning yogurt for a little extra sweetness to your daily routine.
Does not need refrigeration. For best quality, use within 30 days of opening.
For natural, zero-calorie, zero-carb, zero glycemic index sweetness, look no further. SweetLeaf offers a variety of sweet solutions made from stevia, a naturally sweet plant that is much sweeter than sugar. It is also completely calorie-free, all-natural, and has a zero glycemic index.
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is as natural as the sun, soil and rain that nurture it. That’s why it is the most popular stevia brand in the natural food marketplace. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener was the first stevia sweetener to receive GRAS status from the FDA and is the only stevia sweetener to win thirteen international awards for taste, innovation and sustainability. From the beginning, SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener made consumer health its number one priority.
Wisdom Natural Brand’s World Impact
Founder and CEO James May has spoken worldwide about the benefits of stevia as a healthier sweetener alternative. As the first person to bring stevia to the U.S. in 1982, May is globally recognized as “The Father of Stevia.”
With an ongoing commitment to stevia farming and sustainability practices in Paraguay and other international locations, Wisdom Natural Brands continues to work with, financially support, and aid farmers with housing, potable water, and other needs. James May has been recognized and honored by the President of Paraguay and the American Stevia Federation for his lifetime work in Paraguay.
Jim May has worked directly with farmers and academics in more than 11 Latin American and other countries (Italy, Canada, Asia, India, Africa, the U.S., and countries in both Central and South America, to name a few). The company’s ongoing commitment means better stevia crops and processes. This work also benefits and encourages farmers to grow stevia so they can have more successful natural cultivation and to make growing stevia a more lucrative business for the small farmer in order to build a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
Wisdom Natural Brands (SweetLeaf) was recently awarded the Top Wellness Company Trailblazer Award for its innovation of liquid stevia products. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is the only stevia brand to win 13 global awards for taste and innovation over the past few years.
SweetLeaf’s Vision and Commitment
The founders of Wisdom Natural Brands believe in quality products, commitment to its customers and to the world in which they live. The company’s core values revolve around its vision of making the world a sweeter place for all those in it. Wisdom’s commitment to the audiences served include:
- American Diabetes Association and American Dietetic Association: The company’s products are and continue to be a great alternative for people with diabetes and special nutritional needs. The company is committed providing its customers with the highest quality, best tasting forms of sweeteners. Wisdom has formed and developed relationships with these organizations nationwide through active association and contribution.
- Wisdom continues to take the initiative as a healthful sweetener solution for children, as well as adults, faced with the challenge of obesity and diabetes in such organizations as:
- Marjorie’s Fund (a global initiative helping people with Type 1 diabetes who live in third world countries to survive, control, and manage their diabetes)
- WiL Power (an organization committed to fighting childhood obesity)
- Arizona State University (programs specifically aimed at overcoming the challenge of obesity in children and teens).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is stevia?
Stevia is a plant that was discovered more than 1,500 years ago in the rain forests of Paraguay. At maturity, the stevia shrub grows to about three feet tall. Stevia leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar.
What is SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is an award-winning natural sweetener with zero calories, zero carbs, non-glycemic response and no artificial ingredients. SweetLeaf has endless uses when you want to add flavor and sweetness to any food or beverage. SweetLeaf has developed more consumer stevia products than any other company in the world.
What are the ingredients in SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener contains only two ingredients: natural stevia leaf extract and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic that nourishes the body’s good intestinal flora, supporting good digestive health and immune function. That’s it!
Is stevia safe?
Yes, there are more than 1,500 studies supporting the safety of stevia. Stevia is destined to be the preferred sweetener of the future. Consumers are looking for ways to reduce calories, carbohydrates and sugar in their diets. Stevia is a solution. SweetLeaf Stevia products are delightfully sweet.
I have tried stevia before and it had a terrible aftertaste. Does SweetLeaf have a bad aftertaste?
No. SweetLeaf does not have a bitter aftertaste. It is deliciously sweet with no after notes. The bitter aftertaste some have experienced in other stevia brands can result from the use of artificial ingredients and chemicals. SweetLeaf is proud to say that their products have zero artificial ingredients such as aspartame and sucralose, zero methanol, zero sugar alcohols such as erythritol, zero maltodextrin and zero dextrose. SweetLeaf is the stevia brand consistently winning global awards for taste and innovation.
What makes SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener superior to other stevia-based products available in the marketplace?
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is the only sweetener in the world to use cool, purified water and a revolutionary filtration process to extract a select blend of glycosides. Because no chemicals, solvents, alcohols or additional processes are used at any stage of production, SweetLeaf needs no masking or flavoring agents to hide anything. It simply has a clean, sweet taste that is ideal for all food and beverages.
What is the difference between stevia and artificial sweeteners?
The main difference is that stevia is natural, not synthetic. The reason artificial sweeteners exist in the first place is to sweeten food and beverages without adding calories or adversely impacting blood sugar. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener provides the best of both worlds – natural sweetness with no calories, carbs or glycemic index.
Can SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener be used in the management of diabetes?
Yes. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener has zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index, so it doesn’t affect blood sugar.
Can SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener be used in weight management?
Yes. SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener can be added to sugar-free and fat-free foods to keep calories and carbohydrates as minimal as possible. By using SweetLeaf instead of other natural or synthetic sweeteners, you can enjoy coffee, tea, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, smoothies and many other foods and beverages while staying on track with your weight goals.
Can SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener be used in cooking and baking?
Yes. Please visit the recipe page on this site for deliciously tempting ways to use SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener. They also encourage you to join them on Facebook where their active SweetLeaf community posts tips and recipes.
Is SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener gluten-free?
Yes, SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is gluten-free.
Is SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener Kosher?
Yes, our Packets and Shaker Jar are currently certified Kosher.
Is SweetLeaf Stevia non-GMO?
Yes, our stevia extract is Non-GMO Project Verified, as are our Packets, Shaker Jar, and Organic Stevia Clear Liquid. Some of our 20 flavored liquids have completed the process of Non-GMO Project Verified; the remaining are in process.
Is SweetLeaf approved by the FDA as a sweetener?
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener was the first stevia product to achieve GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) designation in 2008.
SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener Product Facts
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is a 100% natural sweetener derived from the stevia plant, an herb native to Paraguay.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and zero glycemic index.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener employs proprietary technology that uses only cool, purified water to extract a select blend of glycosides from high-quality stevia leaves. SweetLeaf is the only stevia-based sweetener company in the world to use this process.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener does not use chemicals, alcohols, solvents or enzymes at any stage of the extraction and purification process.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener contains only two ingredients: stevia leaf extract and inulin, a soluble vegetable fiber. Inulin is a naturally occurring prebiotic that nourishes the body’s good intestinal flora, supporting good digestive health and immune function.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is responsibly sourced from indigenous fields in South America and other areas around the globe.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener was the first stevia-based sweetener to receive GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status in the United States.
- SweetLeaf Stevia Sweetener is ideal for everyone, including people watching their weight, managing diabetes and fitness enthusiasts who embrace clean eating.
Stevia Clear, Caramel, Vanilla, Chocolate, Coconut